Last week I set some goals for the first time here and I crushed them but was a bit ambitious:
Finish the secret project that I haven’t told you guys aboutWashed & blocked it, too! If the yarn comes, finish the 2nd Gir-inspired hatAlso washed & blocked. Finish the pattern for the Gir hat & secret project& send them off to the copy editor (my generous & meticulous friend Becky)
- Finish the back hem of The Green Wood
- Clean up the spinning wheel & spin, even if it’s just for 15 minutes
Not bad, not bad at all. This week let’s see if I can hit them all:
- Do my copy edit of the patterns and send them off to Becky.
- Get the fancy camera out (and find a memory card for it) and take picture of the Gir hat & the secret project.
- Finish the back hem of The Green Wood.
- Clean up the spinning wheel & spin, even if it’s just for 15 minutes.
- Finish the Luchadore Mask Balaclava for Ethan. I’m making hats for all 3 of my boys; Brandon asked for the Gir hat, Ethan asked for a Luchadore Mask, and Henry is still deciding.