Last week’s goals, with progress noted:
Do my copy edit of the patterns and send them off to Becky. Get the fancy camera out (and find a memory card for it) and take picture of the Gir hat & the secret project.It was actually Ky who took some better pictures of them. I also downloaded & cleaned up Brandon’s inspiration drawing for inclusion in the patterns. Finish the back hem of The Green Wood.Started both fronts; got them both to the point past the short row section where I can knit them at the same time.
- Clean up the spinning wheel & spin, even if it’s just for 15 minutes.
Finish the Luchadore Mask Balaclava for Ethan. I’m making hats for all 3 of my boys; Brandon asked for the Gir hat, Ethan asked for a Luchadore Mask, and Henry is still deciding.Henry also decided: there was a failed PS4 controller hat. I’ve asked him to come up with something else as a PS4 controller hat is a job for sewing & embroidery, not knitting.
This week’s goals:
- Clean up the spinning wheel & spin, even if it’s just for 15 minutes. For real this week.
- Come up with some hat ideas to suggest to Henry, like making him a Jayne hat & more.
- Continue with the fronts of The Green Wood.
- Last week I also decided on some of the hats I’m making for my furry crowd, so this week I’d like to finalize them and get started on at least one.
- Eevee (kitty): Shark fin hat because she’s like a furry piranha but I don’t think I’m up to making a piranha (what would that even look like?) so shark fin it is.
- Jeff (kitty): Mohawk? Unicorn?
- Lily (small dog): Bunny ears.
- Moose (big dog): Mohawk? Unicorn? (Clearly I’d like to make a mohawk hat and a unicorn hat for two of them.)
Leave a Reply