I don’t have a lot of time this morning before we go to Hot Water Beach & our net connection is slow so forgive me.
- Drove south, east, then north from Aukland.
- Lunch in Tairua.
- Never seen so many cows/so much cattle in one day; cattle farm (meat cows, not dairy) every 2ish miles with 50-100+ head.
- Saw some sheep, horses, alpaca, beehives too.
- Hydrangea are in bloom + a ton of other flowers, including Queen Anne’s Lace.
- Yes, one can get car sick 2x in one day – poor kiddo (our host’s son Ronald).
- Walked/hiked all of Te Whanganui-A-Hei (Cathedral Cove) Marine Reserve (Gemstone Bay, Stingray Bay, Cathedral Cove).