Last week’s goals with progress indicated:
Knit 3 more wedges of my Aranami shawl.
Done. Easy peasy.
Recreate the charts for Aspen so they’re all in one chart, not a handful of charts with different row counts, which is too much for me to keep track of. Plus for some reason I really enjoy lining boxes up on a grid in Adobe Illustrator so this will be fun for me.
I started but didn’t finish doing this but I’m marking it done anyway. The resulting chart would’ve been waaaaay too unwieldy, so I’m sucking it up and following 3 charts at once for the sleeves. The back & fronts are going to be interesting because I think there are 5 charts to follow.
Go to TKD twice and find more patience for myself and the instructor. (Expecting myself to have mastery of something I’ve practiced once is unreasonable and expecting the instructor to know where I am & what I need by reading my mind is also unreasonable. Maybe my goal should be more about expectations than patience. Or both. Hmm.)I almost went 3 times but that ended up not working out. Maybe this week. And my patience level was better.
- Add more photos to Society6 and
ruminate on it more.I’m certainly good at ruminating.
In addition, I:
- Mailed off another order for The Yarn Office. The secret to etsy success appears to be abandoning all hope and then orders will start coming in. Maybe.
- Downloaded Duolingo and started learning German. And then I tested for Spanish because why not? So I’m learning German & Spanish to add to my French (half of my double major in college).
- Knit 3 more wedges of Aranami. Here’s a new picture of it, just for kicks:
- Continue with Aranami sleeves. Here’s a progress picture with my unwitting feline model, Jeff[rey Lebowski, the Dude]:
- Go to TKD twice.
- Keep learning how to spreche Deutsch and hablas Español and not get anything mixed up with le Français. Or Franglais.