Last week’s goals with progress indicated:
- Knit 3 or more wedges of Aranami.
Not done – I got caught up in cables and finishing the Aspen sleeves, so I only managed 1 last night.
Start sleeve cap shaping on Aspen sleeves.
Done. Started and finished – the sleeves are done. See?
I also started an exercise challenge, egged on by my old roller derby buddies and an article in Runner’s World: 30 burpees (full burpees, with pushups) for 15 days. Today will be day 7 since we started last Tuesday. I pulled or strained something in my shoulder so it aches at rest and hurts when I turn my neck. I’m not sure if I’m going to keep going or not – is the pain just my body getting used to doing pushups again or did I really pull something? (Can you tell I’m putting off today’s 30 burpees by writing about them instead?)
- Knit 1 or more wedge of Aranami.
- Do the math to figure out the stitch count for the fronts & back of Aspen since I’m doing a shorter version. I have the vague idea that the cabling should start around where the belt loops (which I’m not doing according to pattern) go.
- Go to TKD twice.
- Add more pictures to Society 6 and let my FB people know.
- Decide yes/no on NaPoWriMo and yes/no on 100 day project (likely writing) since April is Saturday, the start day for both.
- Come up with a good (not completely awful and humiliating) April Fool’s joke to play on Ky & the boys. Or, alternately, rise above it/go into full denial and just call it April 1.
- Start a cat cave for Jeff (and later, one for Eevee) since he likes his improvised one so much: