Last week’s goals with progress indicated:
Knit 1 or more wedge of Aranami.
Done. I knit 2 wedges and ended a row & color.
Cast on the fronts of Aspen.
Done. I finished the ribbing and started the cabling. It’s going swimmingly!
Go to TKD twice – once for practice, once for testing.
Done. Practice was fine, and while I passed both belt tests (yellow & orange), I’m not happy with how it went. I wasn’t prepared (by instructors) for part of the test, I should have practiced a few things more on my own (counting & basic movements), and nerves. Next time will be better.
Learn to count in Korean from 11-30 (I already know 1-10).
Done but I need to practice all that I can so that I associate the words with a number rather than having the sequence memorized.
Add more pictures to Society 6 and let my FB people know.
Done. There was a sale, too, so that gave me another reason to post.
- Replace the blog link in Instagram with a link to Socitey 6. And since I’m on the subject, replace etsy shop link in @madgeface twitter account with link to this.
I changed my mind about the Instagram link; I’m leaving it. But I do need to update twitter, still.
Write or work on a poem a day. I’m going to be doing separate posts for this; my apologies if poetry isn’t your thing. I have no expectation that anyone will read the poems but rather am posting for personal accountability.
- Continue the fronts for Aspen.
- Weave in some of the ends on Aranami & knit at least 1 new wedge.
- Go to TKD belt ceremony on Saturday.
- Replace the etsy shop link in @madgeface twitter account with link to this.
- Write or work on a poem a day, continuing with separate posts. Thanks to everyone who’s read a poem or two!
Enjoy the beautiful spring weather.
Already done. 🙂