Last week’s goals with progress indicated:
Work my way up Aspen‘s back.
Working working. I’m nearly to the armhole shaping.
Work on Aranami (knit at least 1 new wedge) OR spin more.
I knit 2 more wedges. This has become my portable, easy-to-work-on project.
- Go to TKD twice; gotta break in that orange belt a little more.
I only went once again. Not that I’m making excuses, but my buddy is out of commission for a few weeks, which gives me less motivation to go.
Finish out NaPoWriMo, which technically ends on the 30thbut I may carry on into May to make up starting on the 3rd.
Still on the NaPoWriMo train. As far as I know, I’m going to keep going so I have 30 poems out of it instead of 28.
I also began an embroidery project. I’ve been looking longingly at embroidery for a while now and decided to get a kit.
A few years ago I fooled around with embroidery (technically crewelwork, I guess) and beading using handmade felt and handspun yarn, which you can see here along with some other one-off projects. It was fun and I’d like to get better at it.
- Continue up Aspen‘s back.
- Work on Aranami (knit at least 1 new wedge) OR spin more.
- Embroider more.
- Write 2 more poems.
- Go to TKD at least once.
- Eat cake on Wednesday (my birthday).
- Bring my oldest home from college Friday.
- Maybe go to the Immigrants March with the family on Saturday. (My husband and his family were Vietnamese refugees who came here in the early 80s and I think it’s important for us to be there, though he is less enthusiastic.)
- Go to Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival on Sunday with my friend Becky & her daughter. Are you local(ish) and going? Want to meet up? I’m thinking an early lunch would be an ideal time – I’m already planning on meeting an IG friend, but the more the merrier!